Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Top Atlanta Venue Choices (Peachtree Club)

After months and months of analyzing what seems like a million wedding venues in Atlanta, I have narrowed my search down to six amazing choices. While I was primary looking for rooftop venue, I expanded my search and included some others that peaked my interest as well. Also, as you know, I have not looked at any of these venues in person, so for now I am just going on my own research until I travel to Atlanta in 3 weeks. Fourth on the list...



So I just want you to look at the picture below. Sunset. Atlanta skyline. Saying "I do." That is exactly what that picture below is saying to me. So where is it located? The Peachtree Club. It supposedly has the best terrace throughout Atlanta, as it wraps around for a larger space and doesn't just come out like a regular balcony. So, I love it.
Peachtree Club Terrace Ceremony
But of course, there has to be something wrong with it right? Well, it can only seat 100  people for a seated dinner and I need to sit 150! Sad face. But the lady did say that I could do 150 with food stations instead of a regular sit down. But I want a regular sit down. I hate buffets and while I know this is not a traditional buffet, because this will have like 3 or 4 action stations, it just reminds me of a buffet. I am trying to keep an open mind until I see it, but it might have to go out of contention. Another thing about this location is that it is an old's gentleman's club. So a lot of the decor is older and stuffy, even though you have the option of dressing it up and making it look nice. So that doesn't bother me as much as I am concerned about it fitting everybody. I would hate to book a place and then realize 6 months down the line, I couldn't fit everyone. Either way, its a pretty spectular venue and its view cannot be beat.

Peachtree Club with lounges and couches
Peachtree Club reception
Peachtree Club with long estate tables

1 comment:

  1. This is really helpful to me! I am also planning an indoor style wedding, and there are so many Wedding venues in Atlanta additional costs that come with it that normally come with a venue.

    ReplyDelete