Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

What will the men wear?


One of the things that I am looking forward to the most is walking down the aisle and seeing my groom standing there. I can't wait to see if he is smiling, if he is nervous, or rather tears will be coming down his eyes. So while I'm looking at him, looking at me, I want him to be looking his best. We have talked a little about what he and his groomsmen will wear, we really haven't went into detail. But no fear, he has a great fiance ready and willing to give him some options.




First up, tuxedo or regular suit? I must say, I am a fan of both. If it is tailored correctly, both of them look great. Just look above. One the right, is the tux (know I don't like the velvet) but I love the look, especially with the white shirt underneath. But I also love love a regular suit that fits a man well with a great tie!


Next up, what color should he wear? Should he wear the a classic black suit or switch it up and wear a gray or blue suit? While I love love a classic black suit, I also like a gray suit. But because my finance is very traditional I'm sure he would vote for a black suit. 

What will your groom wear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment